My ambition is to connect business, finance and sustainability. I do this from my background as a business administrator, chartered controller and sustainability expert. I am curious, eager to learn and passionate about the things I do. With my broad background in management positions in the business world on the one hand and academic experience on the other, I also want to bring practice and science together. The renewal that is needed to form the circular economy requires us to review our current patterns in society and the economy and structure them differently.
2022- .. Collaboration with NewForesight on Accelerating the Circular Economy
2020-.. Teaching at Nyenrode Business University
2022-.. Supervisory Board Member Unita (educational organisation)
2016-2021 Several CFO and Finance Management positions in several corporate to scale up organisations, for example Schiphol Group, Dutch Railways, Trunkrs.
2005-2015 Several finance, project management and procurement positions at Eneco Group (Dutch sustainable utilities company)
2000-2005 Several consultancy positions in e-business and management information.
2018-.. PhD Nyenrode Business University
2016-2017 Executive Education Corporate Social Responsibility (thesis on Impact Investing).
2004-2006 Executive Master in Finance & Control (Chartered Controller)
1995-2000 Master of Science in Business Administration
- Publication of the Coalition Circular Accounting findings in a worldwide seminar (Diane expert in the panel discussion).
- Integrated Thinking at Schiphol Group
- Article of the CFO Group about Sustainability and Finance
- Interview for Nyenrode Universiteit about the Sustainable Financial Professional
- Webcast Duurzaamheid in the Boardroom.
- Sustainability for Financials for NIVE, link to the presentation.
- Nyenrode New Year online presentation:academic results of Diane Zandee (English subtitles).
- A presentation together with prince Carlos de Bourbon de Parme about the circular economy.